Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 26 kudos

Resolved! Fast Track Entry into O2 Academy Brixton?

Hi all! I'm going a gig next month in Brixton and I saw that normally they have fast track entry for O2 customers. I was wondering what sort of customer you had to be? i.e pay monthly mobile, pay as you go, pay monthly tablet, broadband etc. I'm curr...

hiling99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fake o2 text?

I received a text from this number ‭+44 7519 306020‬O2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your billing information via [link removed]I didn’t receive any emails as I normally do from o2 especially when it’s to ...

Chlo14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! phone not arriving

i ordered a phone around 11pm on saturday night and got next day delivery however its not wendesday (new years day) and the phone still hasnt arrived yesterday i had an email saying that it would arrive tht day and it didnt and i seem to have acciden...

Lauren05 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query e-mail

received e-mail saying that O2could not process my bill. Wanted me to update billing info via [link removed] I think it may be a shame. Can you check.

New tariff offer

Hi. I ordered a Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G phone on December 24th. The offer was a pair of Samsung earbuds with the device and the same together with a Samsung Active watch and 3 months Amazon TV or something.The advisor on the phone with O2 checked and...

Rachael23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Airtime Rewards

I have had Airtime Rewards since last June and so far have received £0.09 in rewards. I have pay monthly contract, and my card is linked to my account which I pay my bill each month by direct debit. Contacted Airtime Rewards multiple times to be told...

Family Discount Queries

I have three contracts on the family plan. I am looking to pay off one of the contracts early. If i pay off this contract do I lose the full 30%?

Sorcha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos