Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recycle

KingRD23
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Im looking to Preorder the S20 Ultra and use my old phone as recycle credit towards it. Will i have to send my phone straight away or when the new one comes??
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@KingRD23 

If you want the credit on your order you'll need to send it away immediately, however, before you decide to use O2 Recycle, do a search on the forum for complaints and issues.

You would be better advised to take your phone in to CEX to recysle it and use the cash yourself to support your payments.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122906 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@KingRD23 

You recycle it after you have recieved your new one. They will give you a quote before hand. This is how it works

https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAnL7yBRD3ARIsAJp_oLY1AeCxb7QSKTyKETbP6VsdXzfaQdJV_LUh8zB8Z... 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122906 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

*Received* spelling!!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@KingRD23 

You recycle it after you have recieved your new one. They will give you a quote before hand. This is how it works

https://www.o2recycle.co.uk/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAnL7yBRD3ARIsAJp_oLY1AeCxb7QSKTyKETbP6VsdXzfaQdJV_LUh8zB8Z... 

But they will never give you what was quoted and as this is a preorder, the value will change before the phone is received.......

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122906 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@KingRD23 

But they will never give you what was quoted and as this is a preorder, the value will change before the phone is received.......

I have given the answer to the question asked @MI5. That link also says they will pricematch any other offer. It's not what I would do with my phone personally but as I said, I answered the question asked.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Yeah, me too

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7