Did you mean: 

Order out of stock

D252799J
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Last night I ordered two pairs of the anker Liberty 2 Pro wireless ear buds for me and my partner. 

Received an email from o2 confirming the order, then this morning i find 2 further emails;

First to say there is a problem with the order as it is out of stock, even thought the website is still at this moment in time saying it is in stock, and a second to say my order is on its way and finally this morning I receive a text saying my order is out of stock and they will text me with an updated delivery date.

Now as o2 doesnt let you track orders for accessories or give you details to track the parcel that is coming, i am unable to find out if i do have a single pair of the headphones on their way or what is going on. It is also infuriating that live chat is unavailable and that me wanting to find out the status of my order is not a high priority item so will not be answered by the call centre.

It wouldnt be so bad if they would at least allow some way of finding out the status of an order, and allowing you the ability to cancel an outstanding item, as it is they are now holding my money with no clear date when i may get what i have paid for, let alone the fact they are still showing the headphones in stock.

I would be gateful for any advice on how i may be able to get hold of o2 to find out what is going on or to be able to cancel the outstanding items

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12630 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions
There are lots of numbers in the link below, and different ways to call them.
Try any option to get through to customer services.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94098 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Look at the order sstatus in My O2

Processing means possibly out of stock or the order is being dealt with

Completed means out to the couriers

@D252799J 

Message 3 of 3