Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 extra problem.

Conall92
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hopefully this is the right place to post this as I'm not entirely sure. 

I bought a pixel 8 pro and got offered an extra so I picked Amazon music. Activated it and have linked to my Amazon account. But for some reason O2 don't seem to realise I've activated it because I was still getting messaged telling me to active before it expires. I decided to wait it out and maybe it would fix its self but it didn't. 

So I rang O2 on 202 told them what has happened and the guy on the phone has basically refreshed the 28 day wait period to activate it, but again when I try it says already been activated but does not appear in my active extras in my O2 app or website. So I have no way to stop it charging me when it expires. I don't want to pay for this extra. Any advice or should I just ring 202 again?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147131 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28295 Solutions

@Conall92 

If it's still not showing after the 28 day activation period you'll need to contact O2 again.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Conall92
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks I'll try again tomorrow hopefully have better luck. 

Message 3 of 3