Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt On

Matt97
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I currently have a sim-only contract with a bolt-on for O2 Travel Inclusive Zone. I am due to go travelling for approximately 8 months and can't seem to find anywhere online how long the O2 Travel Inclusive Zone bolt-on lasts.

Does it just continue for as long as I hold onto this current sim-only contract or is there an expiry from when it was activated? Activation of the bolt-on was January 2022.

Also, are there any restrictions on returning to the UK? Will the 25GB roaming reset every month with me being out of the UK for a long time, or is there a small part of the terms and conditions that stae you need to return back to the UK after a period of time?

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

The Travel Inclusive lasts as long as you have the contract

Going outside of Europe? Good news. With our O2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt On, available on selected O2 Refresh and sim only tariffs, you can get inclusive data roaming in 27 international destinations. And if you’re going beyond our Inclusive Zone you can still subscribe to our full O2 Travel Bolt On for £6 a day in selected destinations.

You’ll get a daily allowance of Unlimited minutes, texts and data when you roam in our O2 Travel Inclusive Zone. There’s no cap on data, but we’ll manage traffic and may need to slow down speeds depending on usage, and all allowances are subject to our Fair Usage policy. Calls and texts to premium rate numbers and other special numbers are not included.  

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

The Travel Inclusive lasts as long as you have the contract

Going outside of Europe? Good news. With our O2 Travel Inclusive Zone Bolt On, available on selected O2 Refresh and sim only tariffs, you can get inclusive data roaming in 27 international destinations. And if you’re going beyond our Inclusive Zone you can still subscribe to our full O2 Travel Bolt On for £6 a day in selected destinations.

You’ll get a daily allowance of Unlimited minutes, texts and data when you roam in our O2 Travel Inclusive Zone. There’s no cap on data, but we’ll manage traffic and may need to slow down speeds depending on usage, and all allowances are subject to our Fair Usage policy. Calls and texts to premium rate numbers and other special numbers are not included.  

Message 2 of 6

WelshBoy
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Jonsie, I also have this bolt on and have a question. I'm in Mexico at the moment , so I can call someone in the UK and all the other countries in the list for 120 minutes each day with no additional fee right? 

Message 3 of 6

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5620 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@WelshBoy 

Your post has been overlooked as you appended it to a thread that was last live in August 2022. 

Could I suggest that you start a new conversation please, post you question and someone will answer it from there ?   

Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@WelshBoy 

You need to tag @jonsie so he sees your question.

I believe the answer is within the country you are in and back to the UK but @jonsie will confirm I'm sure.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@WelshBoy 

You need to tag @jonsie so he sees your question.

I believe the answer is within the country you are in and back to the UK but @jonsie will confirm I'm sure.

Yes exactly that @MI5 @WelshBoy 

Message 6 of 6