Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Travel Bolt On

GW303
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I will be visiting Canada, one of the listed countries eligible for the Travel Bolt On. In the O2 blurb it says under ‘not included’, are calls to other destinations that are NOT the UK or the visited country. I cannot positively ascertain whether or not calls within the visited country are definitely included or not. Phone calls to customer services and two different O2 shops have all given different answers! Anybody know?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

loj1987
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thought I'd reply here rather than start a new topic. Travelling to Canada next week, might be a stupid question, but will the 500MB Zone 1 bolt-on I've purchased only kick in once I'm there, as opposed to getting eaten into when I use my data in the UK over the next few days?

Thanks

Message 11 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149977 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

Only when roaming @loj1987 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 12 of 14

loj1987
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Excellent, thanks so much for the swift response! 😊

Message 13 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149977 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28564 Solutions

Welcome

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 14