cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Open Organsiation name

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

trying to register with o2 open, have been told by O2 (via online chat) that DWP staff are eligible for this however i can't get throgh the webpage. Does anyone know what i should be inputting for the organisation name to access this?

Cheers

jedat

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Live chat strikes again.

I'd give customer service a call on 202 (free) and get them to check, I've just had a look at the list of companies that are on O2 Open and I can't find DWP/ Department for Work and Pensions on there, which would explain why it isn't working.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
You may have to ask your manager or hr department
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you got the actual Code.

This then be applied in an O2 store if eligible.

https://o2open.co.uk/O2Open/servlets/SignUp

O2 help link ; https://o2open.co.uk/O2Open/servlets/ShowFAQ

If have the open code you text OPEN followed by your open code, mobile number, name and postcode to 2020
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
To get the code bob you have to put in your place of work on the open page
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Live chat strikes again.

I'd give customer service a call on 202 (free) and get them to check, I've just had a look at the list of companies that are on O2 Open and I can't find DWP/ Department for Work and Pensions on there, which would explain why it isn't working.

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all,

spoke to 202 this morning and was told that DWP was on the list but had to go through the online portal to sign up. Some one i work with has also been told they qualify by working here (both in store and on phone) which was what prompted my asking.

If DWP isn't on the list looks like i'll be upgrading via a 3rd party again, why are they always cheaper?

Cheers again

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
They can seem to do better deals I don't know why really it's just the way it works
Message 7 of 7