Did you mean: 

About my sim contact

LoretaFerrer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello Sur/Madam, 

First of all I have  a big problem here right now I list my sim contract and at the moment I am out of the country in Philippines, I lost my sim when I get here and I don’t have any access to get the code every time I am log in online so that why I didn’t pay my previous Bills and the recent Bills for this Month. So please can you help me to  have an access to pay my bills without asking the code from my number at the moment I don’t have my sim and to open the code in my messages . I just wanna at my bills and I will back in UK on 3rd of September 2024 and that day I will come to the branch myself to get. My New SIM card so please can somebody email back to me and help me out here .thank you my Name is Loreta Alvarado Ferrer 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125600 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7546 Solutions

@LoretaFerrer 

This is not O2, it's a community forum, made up of members like yourself.

You need to contact O2 to report the loss Guide: Lost or Stolen O2 Device? - How to Report it 

You can use Skype to call or use socal media

Guide: A Guide to Skype 

Or use social media. All methods of contact are in this guide Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23904 Posts
  • 1042 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@LoretaFerrer To add to the advice from @Cleoriff, be aware that a new sim will only be sent to your registered UK address. It will not be sent to you in the Philippines and no one will email you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3