cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair collection

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi my phone is being collected by courier to get repaired but I have not been given anything to package it and I was not advised what to do on live chat the other day and it's not working at the mo help!!! Xx
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 11 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

They will turn up with all the required packaging etc. The courier will guide you through the process

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Dinky_emz and welcome to the Community.

I would advise a suitable sized jiffy bag is appropriate. It doesn't have to be a new one, a used one is fine as it is only for packaging.

The courier will place what ever you give them into a thin plastic bag so you need to wrap it well.

Kind regards
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @adamtemp64

My handset went back to o2 repairs last week and the courier only had plastic bags to put the item in. There was no packaging or protective items. So I would recommend the OP puts into a jiffy bag as a precaution.
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Be sure to remove your SIM card, battery and any sd card before handing your phone over.
Message 5 of 11

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Battery will be required by repair team as it may be what's faulty.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 11

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
The battery may be non removable anyway depending on handset
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi i have sent my iphone away last week to get fixd under an insurance claim and i was given a tracking number and it was meant to be delivery 2 days go and i has still not came

what am i meant to do now it is costing me a lost in money the longer the phone take to come as it is a work phone

Message 9 of 11

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Where is the phone now (according to your tracking number)?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 11