Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner

Netflix credit not being applied.

As in the title I upgraded my tariff last year (Late December) to one with a netflix offer on, but when I go through the steps it doesn't seem to add the credit on.

I do all the steps required and it takes me to my Netflix page but when I go into my account it doesn't show any credit that has been applied. 

Have tried through my data on my phone and different browers. 

Topics: 518
Solutions: 10,370

Re: Netflix credit not being applied.

@InGen you won't see a line item in your account of added credit but each month your account will show that the bill was paid from credit on your account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

Same boat. Except I spoke to a 'guru' last week online who pretty much guaranteed me it would be fixed at the beginning of this week. Anyway, I've given it a whole week and it still doesnt work! The main reason I took the contract was for the free netflix and I've been waiting since last summer to get this resolved. Complete joke!

Highlighted
Topics: 649

@therock112 wrote:

Same boat. Except I spoke to a 'guru' last week online who pretty much guaranteed me it would be fixed at the beginning of this week. Anyway, I've given it a whole week and it still doesnt work! The main reason I took the contract was for the free netflix and I've been waiting since last summer to get this resolved. Complete joke!

@Martin-O2@Marjo@EmilieTcan you help here ?

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

Cheers @Cleoriff

@InGen@therock112 The Netflix issue has been resolved for most customers but if you're still having issues we can arrange for your accounts to be updated. I'll need to personal info to proceed so will drop you both a private message. 

Check out some of the recent discussions:
What do you look for in a new phone? Let us know what your priorities are when picking a new device!
MWC 2019 Megathread Seen any tech you’re interested in or want to know more about something? Tell us here!
Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year? Check out what's coming up and let us know which gig you fancy!
Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2 - Find out the latest info on Samsung's announcement and join the conversation! 

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Please get in contact with me. 

Community Manager

Message on the way @Netflix1

Check out some of the recent discussions:
What do you look for in a new phone? Let us know what your priorities are when picking a new device!
MWC 2019 Megathread Seen any tech you’re interested in or want to know more about something? Tell us here!
Which O2 Academy gig are you most interested in this year? Check out what's coming up and let us know which gig you fancy!
Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2 - Find out the latest info on Samsung's announcement and join the conversation! 

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature