cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network provided Time and Date incorrect

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a problem with the Network provided Time and Date. This morning 1st July 7am my phone has reverted to 29th May 7pm. I have checked my GPS just in case and daylight savings don't put it out that far. Currently I have manually set my phone but surely I'm not the only one seeing this. Even tries setting it a few times just incase there was some sort of delay, but no joy.

Thanks John

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had a settings update from o2 which has now fixed the problem. Didn't even ask for it so maybe it is part of some other issues. Thanks

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Many o2 problems this morning but I don't have an issue with date and time.
Try giving your sim card a clean.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just had a settings update from o2 which has now fixed the problem. Didn't even ask for it so maybe it is part of some other issues. Thanks

Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yeah maybe - Thanks for letting us know.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

RBinUK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Similar issue today with time going back one hour overnight. Alarm went off at the phone time that had been set of course so I started the day one hour late. Could have been disastrous. No fix so I have manually reset. Anyone else having this issue?

I did not touch any time or alarm settings by the way.

Message 5 of 5