Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix credit not being applied.

InGen
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As in the title I upgraded my tariff last year (Late December) to one with a netflix offer on, but when I go through the steps it doesn't seem to add the credit on.

I do all the steps required and it takes me to my Netflix page but when I go into my account it doesn't show any credit that has been applied. 

Have tried through my data on my phone and different browers. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@InGen you won't see a line item in your account of added credit but each month your account will show that the bill was paid from credit on your account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

therock112
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same boat. Except I spoke to a 'guru' last week online who pretty much guaranteed me it would be fixed at the beginning of this week. Anyway, I've given it a whole week and it still doesnt work! The main reason I took the contract was for the free netflix and I've been waiting since last summer to get this resolved. Complete joke!

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@therock112 wrote:

Same boat. Except I spoke to a 'guru' last week online who pretty much guaranteed me it would be fixed at the beginning of this week. Anyway, I've given it a whole week and it still doesnt work! The main reason I took the contract was for the free netflix and I've been waiting since last summer to get this resolved. Complete joke!

@Martin-O2@Marjo@EmilieTcan you help here ?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Cheers @Cleoriff

@InGen@therock112 The Netflix issue has been resolved for most customers but if you're still having issues we can arrange for your accounts to be updated. I'll need to personal info to proceed so will drop you both a private message. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 7

Netflix1
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please get in contact with me. 

Message 6 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Message on the way @Netflix1

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7