Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile number porting nightmare and shocking customer service

Athena84
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

If you can avoid at any cost if you are porting  you mobile number. 

We are month after porting and still persistent long list of problems  and customer service is shocking 😑 

Let me list problems as if you try to speak to someone to help you you are being told what exactly you want to hear and nothing happens and no one is held responsible. 

Let me list problems just mains not all

* Porting request via online didn't  work at number attempts .

* phoned to 02 to port confirmation of porting  for next day received old network phone switched off around mid day O2 meant to be ported by 6pm.

* Around 7pm still no change rang customer service been assured that problem will be solved  within 4hrs.

* Rang on numer occasions and different stories told and you cannot confirm who you talk to as they will give you name eg  Jade and no surname no employee number.  You might speak to wooden log and would get better response  as next person you talk to never heard of them!

* phone number was finally ported after 5 days!! ( while porting  number was inactive all this time so no family,  work could contact you)

* Unfortunately  this was no end to problems

As per yesterday  messages are coming from O2 number not ported number , after calling  O2 apple hopefully this now sorted. 

And now I can't  log in to mine O2 as there is error showing.

If you try log in using your phone number again does not work( this is my partner account) .

A company is as good as their services and ability to solve problems. 

O2 fails big time at both avoid if you can as my nightmare saga continues...

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

You're welcome @Cleoriff 😊

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 11