cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Phone Repair Tacking NOT WORKING.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been onto 2 different websites for mobile phone repair tracking, and neither of them will work. The first one says that the security text I am writing is wrong every time I enter it (and I have tried several different codes now) and the other link I found says that it can't find my details!

I have a tracking number, and o2 sent me an email link to where I could check this information.

It is useless to me because nothing will work.

Anyone else having a similar issue?

Ange

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Exactly - you've found something extra to feedback wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

That is strange indeed.

I just installed thumbnail zoom myself to take a look.

Alas, I have tried to put in the code that comes up when I hover over it and it still says wrong security text.

Message 22 of 29

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I'm guessing it's a website problem them Hopefully @Toby will come back with some info.

Message 23 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I can report today that I have exactly the same problem. No matter how many times I enter that stupid pathetic security code it still comes up with a mismatch message and clears all the fields again for you to go thru the same laborious clunky process! Come on O2 get your IT in order....your a big multinational company and this problem has been going on for far too long!
Message 24 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is still not working months later!! I have exactly the same issues as the poster below, and have tried two sites also. It is hopeless!
Message 25 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
This is still not working months later!! I have exactly the same issues as the poster below, and have tried two sites also. It is hopeless!

Sorry to hear this @Anonymous I will mention this to @Toby in my reply ...in the hope he can look into the problem

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can't believe it's still not working. It's been ages since I first started this thread!

I'll be glad when my contract ends in August...........My phone is still in a total shambles. 

Absolute rubbish.

Message 27 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have checked again, and there is still no resolution, despite a 'welcome' message from Toby.  There must be lots of people unable to track repairs.  My phone was supposedly on it's way home by courier at 10:22pm on Tuesday evening.  Without tracking, I have no way of knowing whether or not the courier has picked it up at all, and I cannot wait in at home everyday, with no idea of it's prospective delivery.  My husband took out the contract for me, but does not have the time to wait in line for 02 operatives to answer his call.  Unfortunately, he did not realise that I would not be able to access the account via phone due to 02 security, despite me knowing the phone number and all bank details, so that contact option is also out.

Message 28 of 29

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I have checked again, and there is still no resolution, despite a 'welcome' message from Toby.  There must be lots of people unable to track repairs.  My phone was supposedly on it's way home by courier at 10:22pm on Tuesday evening.  Without tracking, I have no way of knowing whether or not the courier has picked it up at all, and I cannot wait in at home everyday, with no idea of it's prospective delivery.  My husband took out the contract for me, but does not have the time to wait in line for 02 operatives to answer his call.  Unfortunately, he did not realise that I would not be able to access the account via phone due to 02 security, despite me knowing the phone number and all bank details, so that contact option is also out.

A welcome from Toby just means you have set up an account for the forum, this won't allow you to access any phone account except one in your name.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 29 of 29