Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

S7 Edge - Free Speaker Claim

Hi I'm trying to submit a claim for the free level box slim speaker on the samsung promotions claims but it doesnt present the option to select the S7 edge as product claimed.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Travel

Despite having O2 Travel and having full signal/Internet bars, I cannot get on the internet when aborad. The only time I can access it is when using the Wi-Fi in a bar or hotel. I've checked my Data Roaming and it is switched on. However, I still get...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1.99 international

I use the £15 Big Bundle and £10 International Favourites, so I top up £25 a month. If I'm going international and need to use the £1.99/day data, will they charge that to my card or will I need to top up extra? Also, for whatever reason, the phone t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Safety deposit

Hi guys I pay 3 payments and waiting to my safety deposit but o2 don't sent me back this amount some help?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Hi I've run out of data and can't get emails or send text messages. I've upgraded to 1000 from 500 (ave usage is 480 per month) but still have problem.How do I fix so can have more data and send texts before my next bill in 9 daysthanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as You GO

Hello, I recentley went into my local o2 store and got a 02 pay as you go sim, but i was wondering after so long i could possibly upgrade to a pay monthly phone. Thanks.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live Chat

Why is Live Chat never available, and why can I not send an email with my query????

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer Loyalty

I have been a customer of O2 for 22 Years (cellnet/bt cellnet/o2 etc) and always found them helpful in upgrades and retaining good customers. I have been out of contract for 3 years+ still paying the line rental and monthly cost of the handset (silly...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I unlock an o2 phone?

I have a Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE that my son used when he first had his o2 acc. Now he uses a different mobile and I want to unlock the Lumia for my daughter to use on another network. How do I get it unlocked?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos