Loyalty Reward Not Received

Adino
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Any luck with getting your reward ?

I have been waiting for my Amazon voucher for over a month, contacted customer services who gave me an email address to contact but despite sending several emails over last couple of weeks I have not had a single reply 😞

Message 1 of 13
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Adino wrote:

Over 8 months, still no £20 voucher, still no refund, still no call backs, still no reply to any emails.

Would recommend to anyone with rewards to not spend them on vouchers as you may never get them, and O2 won't do anything about it apart from telling you it is their supplier's issue and to contact their supplier because they can't be bothered to.  And if you contact their supplier they just tell you they will look into it and get back to you, but they never do.

Hi @Adino , sorry to hear that you didn't receive anything back from the supplier. That's disappointing. 😞 I have just asked on our end what else we can do. I will drop you a PM as soon as I hear back.

View solution in original post

Message 12 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Adino, how are you getting on with this today, any progress? I'm going to drop you a PM now to get a few additional details in case you're still waiting for the voucher and haven't heard anything. Hang in there. slight_smile

Thank you @jonsie for the tag! thumbsup

Message 3 of 13

Adino
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @Marjo,  Yes thank you for your help.  I received call and spoke with yourselves who have investigated and asked me to call GRG which I did yesterday, GRG are now investigating, so I am now waiting from them to get back to me.

Cheers,

Message 4 of 13

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Adino! Thanks for the update and good to hear it's progressing. slight_smile

Message 5 of 13

Adino
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Still waiting for GRG to get back to me. Now two months since placing order. frowning2

Message 6 of 13

Adino
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Now over 3 months, still have not recieved £20 reward, no one from 02 is able to do anything except tell you to contact GRG, who tell you they will look into it and get back to you but never do.  Total waste of time and money

#GRG waste of time #02Support waste of time.

Message 7 of 13

Adino
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

4 Months past and still no reward recieved.

More info
frowning2
Message 8 of 13

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Still no luck with GRG @Adino? 😞 I'm sorry to hear that. I can check on my end to see if there's anything more we could do here to help you with this - I'll drop you a private message here on the forum if we can escalate this, to get a few additional details.

Message 9 of 13

Adino
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Over 8 months, still no £20 voucher, still no refund, still no call backs, still no reply to any emails.

Would recommend to anyone with rewards to not spend them on vouchers as you may never get them, and O2 won't do anything about it apart from telling you it is their supplier's issue and to contact their supplier because they can't be bothered to.  And if you contact their supplier they just tell you they will look into it and get back to you, but they never do.

Message 10 of 13