Other Products and Services

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Loyalty Reward Not Received

[ Edited ]

Hi,

Any luck with getting your reward ?

I have been waiting for my Amazon voucher for over a month, contacted customer services who gave me an email address to contact but despite sending several emails over last couple of weeks I have not had a single reply Smiley Sad

Topics: 545
Solutions: 3,380

Re: Loyalty Reward Not Received

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Hi @Adino, how are you getting on with this today, any progress? I'm going to drop you a PM now to get a few additional details in case you're still waiting for the voucher and haven't heard anything. Hang in there. Smiley Happy

Thank you @jonsie for the tag! thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Hi @Marjo,  Yes thank you for your help.  I received call and spoke with yourselves who have investigated and asked me to call GRG which I did yesterday, GRG are now investigating, so I am now waiting from them to get back to me.

Cheers,

Community Manager

Hi @Adino! Thanks for the update and good to hear it's progressing. Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!

signature

Still waiting for GRG to get back to me. Now two months since placing order. frowning2

Now over 3 months, still have not recieved £20 reward, no one from 02 is able to do anything except tell you to contact GRG, who tell you they will look into it and get back to you but never do.  Total waste of time and money

#GRG waste of time #02Support waste of time.

4 Months past and still no reward recieved.

Spoiler
frowning2
Community Manager

Still no luck with GRG @Adino? Smiley Sad I'm sorry to hear that. I can check on my end to see if there's anything more we could do here to help you with this - I'll drop you a private message here on the forum if we can escalate this, to get a few additional details.

signature

Over 8 months, still no £20 voucher, still no refund, still no call backs, still no reply to any emails.

Would recommend to anyone with rewards to not spend them on vouchers as you may never get them, and O2 won't do anything about it apart from telling you it is their supplier's issue and to contact their supplier because they can't be bothered to.  And if you contact their supplier they just tell you they will look into it and get back to you, but they never do.