Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lies, Lies and more Lies

A_Georgiou
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Purchased a Iphone 13 before Christmas as a gift for my wife.

Didn't arrive when they said it would

Cancelled it on Christams eve and purchased from Apple. O2 still sent the phone after Christmas.

Spent 3 hours on 3 calls to get the phone returned

Returned the phone which they confirmed receipt.....after another 1 hour call.

3 weeks later still no refund and charged for the monthly billing

Another call...another hour I was told the refund had been processed and will be in my account in 3 days.

Almost 2 months later, i still have not received my refund and everytime I call they just blatently lie to me.

For each call I have made to O2, I have been on the phone for an average of 52 mins. They think this is acceptable. I will never use or recommend O2 to anyone.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23060 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

I will tag an O2 account advisor for you. She has helped many people and will be on tomorrow morning at 8am and will send you a Private Message through this site, so look out for that.

@O2Lisa can you please assist @A_Georgiou? Thanks 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 8

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @Bambino.

@A_Georgiou I'll message you privately and look in to this for you.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

A_Georgiou
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Who do you work for?

In case you are not up to date with Lisa's response, see below:

**Personal info**22

That's brilliant thank you, I can't listen to the call recordings sorry but I will have a look through all the notes on your account.

The original post mentions placing an order but then cancelling it sorry and still receiving the phone? Is this right?

My Reply:

Lisa , this is typical of the service I have been receiving from O2 all the way along. Why are you asking me this? is it just to waste more time? I don't understand what or why you are even asking this question. It is surely in the notes you are looking at and the answer was in my original post copied below. I am CEO of a commercial vehicle sales company turning over several millions. If you think I have the time to endlessly answer repeated questions by O2 then forget it. It is quicker and easier for me to go through the small claims court and charge for my time and interest. If it is not sorted within the next 24 hours then deal with the small claims court.

Purchased a Iphone 13 before Christmas as a gift for my wife.

Didn't arrive when they said it would

Cancelled it on Christams eve and purchased from Apple. O2 still sent the phone after Christmas.

Spent 3 hours on 3 calls to get the phone returned

Returned the phone which they confirmed receipt.....after another 1 hour call.

3 weeks later still no refund and charged for the monthly billing

Another call...another hour I was told the refund had been processed and will be in my account in 3 days.

Almost 2 months later, i still have not received my refund and everytime I call they just blatently lie to me.

For each call I have made to O2, I have been on the phone for an average of 52 mins. They think this is acceptable. I will never use or recommend O2 to anyone.

Message 4 of 8

A_Georgiou
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

SO WHO DO YOU WORK FOR.... AGAIN BAMBINO?

Message 5 of 8

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10157 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3009 Solutions

Anyone without a O2 moniker is a customer like you.. 

Take it to small claims and good luck... and expect a fight from o2.  @A_Georgiou 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 6 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23060 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

I'm not quite sure why you've chosen to throw all your toys out of the pram and have a go at me, @A_Georgiou. All I did was tag an O2 account advisor to ask if she could help you with your issue, and no, I'm not up to date with her response to you because she sent you a Private Message.

If you look at my signature, it says I DO NOT WORK FOR O2. I don't work for anyone. I'm a customer. I was trying to help you, as was the O2 account advisor that I tagged.

As it appears that you don't want help from me or anyone else in the community, this will be my last response to this thread. As @madasaf1sh has said, good luck taking this to court. You're going to need it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 8

A_Georgiou
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 are yet to refund my £324 from a cancelled order before Christmas, over 2 months now and still just giving lame excuses. I have started legal action, not that it will do any good as the Telifonica UK Limited (O2) already have 10 CCJ's against them and 7 of them have never been satisfied....maybe that's what @madasaf1sh meant saying "good luck taking this to court". Obviously knows something I didn't.

Not that it matters. I am sick of large companies like O2 just ripping people off and getting away with it, so I will continue to fight this for as long as it takes. Fortunately I am a wealthy individual so no matter what the cost I will not stop. No company should be allowed to behave like this and get away with it...should they??

Message 8 of 8