Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arial direct help PAC code and leaving

Lorreng73
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

need desperate help before I lose the plot. It should be easy but it's not. Said no and leaving numerous times, promises of that's it final and number moving over. Lots of emails, calls, fobbing off and lies. I just want my husband's original business o2 number away from them and on to a consumer contract with O2. How hard can it be? Between O2 and Arial it's impossible. I've been in hospital HDU with my epileptic son. I have a handset and sim(temp number) that hasn't been touched for over a month now, paying a device a cannot use. Away on holiday this weekend and will not have this sorted. Please help. I've filled in complaints forms, spoke to Graham, Skye, Millie and Sandra and I'm at my wits end. I'm fact that is being polite, I'm raging. I will be calling them again tomorrow, writing to them and writing to OFCOM too 😢 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149658 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28518 Solutions

@Lorreng73 

You need to wait at least 8 weeks or until a final letter from O2 before you can go to the Ombudsman.

Customer Complaints Code

Unfortunately, Aerial are notorious for this and the forum is full of similar complaints.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 8001 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1653 Solutions

OFCOM don't not deal with individual complains.

The names you gave for the complains form are these Arial or O2?

O2 complaints are taking about 8 weeks at the moment.

However, if the phone is still with Arial there is not much O2 can do

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 3