3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149649 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28518 Solutions

@wantstoswitch 

See guide Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38580 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1736 Solutions

As posted in Business section of the forum, @wantstoswitch -

To get a PAC code from O2 Business, you can:

Call O2
You can get your PAC code by calling O2 and they will provide it over the phone on 8002 or send it to you via text message within two hours.

Text PAC to 65075
You can text "PAC" to 65075 for free to get your PAC code. You will receive a text message with your PAC code and any details about termination fees.

You can request your PAC code by logging into My O2 Business and going to My Account.

You can give your new network your PAC code to transfer your number to your new SIM.

If you want to cancel your O2 Business Agreement before the Minimum Period expires, you will need to give 30 working days' written notice. You may also have to pay any outstanding charges and the Termination Fee.

Good luck!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149649 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28518 Solutions

😂

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4