Did you mean: 

I want to swap my phone for a different one

Kt1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

I have had so many problems with my OnePlus 6T since I swapped from iPhone in January. The phone is very glitchy and I have been back to the store a couple of times to get help with trying to sort it out but nothing has worked. I've even done a factory reset!

I can't get used to having an Android and want to go back to an iPhone. I've got the contract for this phone until 2021 but I can't have this phone any longer, I don't like it.

Is there anyway I can swap my contract over to an iPhone that costs the same amount as this phone so I'll be able to keep the contact and continue to pay them the same amount?

Thank you in advance!
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Kt1 

As you are well out of the 14 day exchange period you would need to cancel you contract and pay what you owe Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Unless My O2 shows you are eligible for another upgrade (which I doubt as you have only had the phone 7 months)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Kt1 

As you are well out of the 14 day exchange period you would need to cancel you contract and pay what you owe Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Unless My O2 shows you are eligible for another upgrade (which I doubt as you have only had the phone 7 months)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Kt1 

You'll have to pay off the device plan to upgrade.

You can always sell your phone to recoup the costs. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3