Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track my repair

Catface
Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I sent my HTX One X off for repair yesterday and was given a lease phone. It was an ancient Samsung unit with buttons and a tiny screen. When I inserted my SIM I received a text telling me how to track my repair. Unfortunately I'm a bit of a snob and really didn't want to use to lease phone so have now borrowed an iPhone from a friend. Does anyone know how I can find out the details to track my repair? I received a text from O2 this afternoon telling me my phone had been received at the repair centre but I'm impatient and would really like to be able to actively track the repair myself.

Thanks!

HTC One X since 31/08/12
No real knowledge of Technology, be gentle.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

How did you send it off?

If it was arranged through the O2 shop click here

If it was arranged through Customer Services click here

Also, if you are using an iPhone with an HTC tariff you will need to go to Settings > General > Mobile (or Cellular) > Mobile Data Network (or Cellular Data Network) and change the top APN from idata.o2.co.uk to mobile.o2.co.uk in order for the internet to work.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

How did you send it off?

If it was arranged through the O2 shop click here

If it was arranged through Customer Services click here

Also, if you are using an iPhone with an HTC tariff you will need to go to Settings > General > Mobile (or Cellular) > Mobile Data Network (or Cellular Data Network) and change the top APN from idata.o2.co.uk to mobile.o2.co.uk in order for the internet to work.

Message 2 of 4

Catface
  • 15 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for that. It was through the O2 shop but that's the issue. I don't have my tracking number anymore so I can't track it that way. 

I managed to get the internet working straight away because I got a text from O2 as soon as I put the SIM card in the phone, but thanks! grin

HTC One X since 31/08/12
No real knowledge of Technology, be gentle.
Message 3 of 4

steveb3
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have tried this several times and it doesn't work.
Steve
Stephen B G Ball Esq
Message 4 of 4