Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to put my new phone onto existing account

Confused6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have got a new phone through a third party with o2. I already have an account with three other devices with o2 ( family members, but the accounts in my name as I pay the bills) I wanted to keep my old number and because it was not one of the devices that I already have with o2 I started a new account. How can I add this new device to my existing account as I cannot access my new device because when I log in, it just has my original account because I only have the one email.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149468 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Confused6 

You need a new email address to start a new MyO2.

O2 won't allow account merging currently.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149468 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

@Confused6 

You need a new email address to start a new MyO2.

O2 won't allow account merging currently.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

Confused6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149468 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

Welcome

Message 4 of 4