Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family discount

Kerri80
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can anyone please help I have tried to apply my family discount but the message I get back is the numbers are not valid I have 4 devices with o2 I upgraded 2weeks ago I have tried on chat but they are useless just keep telling me to text the number has anyone got any advice please

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144138 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Other than the help pages here https://www.o2.co.uk/family-plan the only thing I can suggest is that you call customer services on 202 to see what the issue is.
Did all phones come directly from O2 for example?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144138 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Other than the help pages here https://www.o2.co.uk/family-plan the only thing I can suggest is that you call customer services on 202 to see what the issue is.
Did all phones come directly from O2 for example?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Kerri80
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah all from in the o2 shop
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144138 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Give them a call for an explanation then.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4