cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales - outbound team - customer service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am writing to you to raise an issue about Mobile (Pay Monthly) at O2 on November 8th, 2017.

spoke to eina on Wednesday she offered me Samsung galaxy note 8 for £38 a month £30 upfront unlimited text/minutes 10gb data was told i would receive on Friday contacted at 7pm on Friday spoke to omar he couldn't find account so asked me to preview my recording to get name of who i spoke to and would call me back in 10 
i called 30 mins later he was on other line will call me in a min called back 30 mins later he went home spoke to someone else and was told because 72 hours had passed my account was deleted and to call back tomorrow i called back on the 12th november and was transferred to remittance department by Jean and was cut off i called back and spoke to Darcy who has told me i don't have an account with o2 and should make a complaint i have recordings of all the conversations with O2.

i would like to receive the deal i was offered being transferred from EE to O2 galaxy note 8 unlimited minutes/texts 10gb data with no upfront cost as i have spent approximately 12 hours either on the phone or waiting to be called back or on hold to be told i don't have an account. the resoloution complaints team have come up with is £52 a month and no up front cost i cant speak with outbound team as they our uncontactable according to o2 complaints team i will be taking this further.

I look forward to a prompt response.

Regards Jamie

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You will find complaints on this link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
We are a community of customers here.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
ive already gone threw complaints there solution is £52 a month
Message 3 of 5

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, 

As @MI5 said, the O2 community is a group of customers like you. Please follow his advice and find the best way for you to get in touch here.

Please let us know if there’s anything else we can do and welcome to the O2 community! Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

You aren’t talking to o2 here mate

Message 5 of 5