Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 have messed up my credit score!!!

I need some advice on what to do regarding an issue I’ve had with o2 for nearly a year now. I took out an airtime plan along with a tablet that was a part of a deal in 27th may 2023, both of which I cancelled literally two days later. I thought this ...

Lauryng by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account

I applied for a sim only account yesterday. My application was approved and the email advised me to log into my account for 'next steps'. When I log into my account it states that I do not have any products or services with this account. Please advis...

Claire351 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problems connecting while abroard

I am trying to log in to my account to add Zone 1 bolt on, as work has resulted in me being in Australia which was unexpected.To access my account, you have sent me 2 text messages, but I can’t get them as phone is in flight mode so I don’t get charg...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

bolt on

Hello I purchased a bolt on on adding data and also a travel bolt on. None of them work when I needed it so can they please be removed?

Lucilia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

eSIM

Hi I recently took out a new contact with an eSIM and my old provider has disconnected but I can’t connect to my new one. Am I being sent a eSIM pack to download onto my phone as I’ve had no emails about it and nothing in my settings. I can’t log ont...

Roaming in Germany

I'm in Germany and can't connect to the internet even though I have purchased a £9 bolt on. Can anybody help please?Mark

Coopsie13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please Help! Really frustrating

I recently purchased the meta sunglasses from the o2 website with £80 down and 24 months for the rest. I returned these glasses nearly 2 weeks ago and havent heard anything back. NO receipt for receiving, no mention of how or when I will get my refun...

liamb2024 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! apple airpods for £1 fiasco

hi i was hoping to get more help here i got my apple watch 9 45/50 days ago no code for the aipods i have spoke to online help 4 times every time been told it was upscaled to a manger and i would get my code in 24/48 hours and every time nothing the ...