cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery off new phone.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok so I ordered my upgraded phone and pdp keep trying to deliver it to my flat but then won't drop it with a neighbour even though I've requested it. So last Friday via chat I asked an 02 member to change my address to deliver my phone to my work address. Today comes round and pdp are delivering today to my home address again!
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You will have to talk to CS again I'm afraid.
Try calling rather than using live chat.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You will have to talk to CS again I'm afraid.
Try calling rather than using live chat.
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I would call them again as it's their responsibility to get the phone to you. Other than that you need to arrange someone to be at your home address. I'm surprised it's not been returned to O2 after a few delivery failures.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I spoke to someone last friday and yesterday and it's still gone out today to the wrong address .. I figure they are still getting money from the contract plan so it's less a concern Ive been paying for a week I have actually had. Other then taking a whole day off work for one order I'm not sure what will actually get me the phone now lol
Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Do they not give you an option to pick it up?
Could you not have someone there to sign for it?
Some couriers will deliver to an alternative address if you can provide proof that you are you.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5