Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback

Mark7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
How do I claim cashback, I have no letter or leaflet, no info at all on how to do this?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144141 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Mark7 

You need to contact the retailer, ie mobiles direct or whoever you purchased from.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23044 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3669 Solutions

@Mark7  Any information regarding cashback would be in the Terms & Conditions of the contract you agreed to.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35762 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

@Mark7  Any information regarding cashback would be in the Terms & Conditions of the contract you agreed to.

And would have been explained to you, @Mark7, when you signed-up for the contract, eg sending a copy of your 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th and 18th bills, showing you had not changed tariff, to a claim website. 

Payment would be made, if all still met the conditions for the cashback, to the bank account used to open the account/contract.

Details on the bill (account owner and address) need to match those given when the contract was taken out, usually.

Good luck ! 

Message 4 of 4