Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Register sim card

I have recently upgraded and need to register the sim card how do I do it when no one is answering the phones

Emma7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraudulent text message

Have other people received text messages claiming to be from o2, but from a mobile telephone number stating that they require billing information?

Lucy02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

courior never arrived

i ordered a phone from the shop website lastnight and it was to be delivered this morning between 8and 10am and the days getting on and still nothing, went onto myo2 and tried to put tracking numer into it and there is nowhere to input it

dolciey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 order wrong address!

HiI was expecting a delivery today but O2 have given DPD the wrong postcode. As such DPD have tried to deliever to completely the wrong area. I have been in touch with DPD and they have said only O2 can change the postcode. However, I am unable to sp...

ianlawton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim only order

My sim only order arrived today with the envelope open. The peel off strip is still clearly over the glued part of the envelope so it was never sealed before it left the warehouse! The sim was in the envelope but that was all, should there have been ...

MrsLBX by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

End of agreement

Hi all, I have received an emaik today from O2 advising that my contract has ended on 31st March. I got the phone and O2 contract through Carphone Warehouse 2 years ago. The email from O2 says that I can upgrade today if I join O2 directly and O2 wil...

Receiving upgrade order

I ordered a phone upgrade and there was a deal to get a free charging pad with official apple cases. I added the case and the charging pad was automatically added for free. My phone arrived today with the charging pad but the £45 case is nowhere to b...

Conference calls

I have a Motorola G7POWER running on O2 pay monthly which is supposed to do conference calls but doesn't. Any idea how to get it to work? I can't see anything. Is it blocked by Motorola or by O2?

Peter3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos