Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

SideButton_New.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 22 kudos

FAQs: Other Products and Services

Hi all, welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have questions on any other O2 Product or service that doesn't have its own board, such as voicemail, insurance, screen replacement service, O2 Wifi etc. this is the place you can post ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! my samsung tablet has not arrived.

i ordered a tablet on the 31st of october, i reciveved the simcard and a text to say both will be posted through my letter box - yet only the simcard has arrived. trying to get through to o2 is a joke over 30 min wait everyday. i am concerned

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer Service

YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE. I have spent over an hour at work today attempting to be put in a que for a real person instead of speaking to these ridiculous automated systems you have. There is fraud on my account and i am still unable to speak...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Issue with mast in area - 3 weeks now!!

I work in EC2 and for the last 3 weeks there has been an isue with a mast in the area. I can make and receive calls but I have no internet / data access. It is getting beyond ridiculous at this stage. Any suggestions on what to do?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 4G coverage

Hello O2. i hope you can advice me. Would my voice call capability be affected if i use a phone that cant connect to Band 20 LTE of yours. I am fine without data as i uses Huawei mobile broadband to connect. i understand Volte is being rolled out. Wh...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Arena, Priority lounge

Hi, has anyone used the O2 lounge at the London O2 arena recently? If so, do they serve food? do you need to book ahead? was it worth it? I cant find any details at all anywhere on O2 site that has any meaningful details. thanks,Steve

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Customer Services

I've been trying for three days to get though to Customer Services. By phone, I'm repeatedly told that waiting times are 50mins +. When I did wait, I gave up after over an hour. Chat is not available at all. Is there actually a Customer Services func...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy s7 edge

Hi there I have got a Samsung galaxy s7 edge on contract would like to express my disappointment from poorly trained customer advisors, been in after sales myself and to be told to go to Samsung when you have a responsibility as my network provider w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos