Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Access O2 voicemail from Montenegro

This instruction does not work from Montenegro "Calling 901 as usual works in most countries. If it doesn’t, call 1780 free from your mobile, or +44 7802 090 100, and we'll text you the right number to call." No text is sent, just a recorded message ...

Resolved! Lost Phone

On the 28th June 2019. I lost my mobile phone. The number is [Removed]. Was wondering how and if I could get a replacement sim card with the same number sent out?Kind regards,Aaron

Aaron3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

P30 Pro wifi calling

So I received my new P30 pro after looking around for a few months wanting to upgrade my P10 which I really liked. Searched up to make sure that wifi calling would work with it as our reception at home in terrible and have to go upstairs to try and g...

Matt82 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Abroad

Hi I’m going to Greece on the 4th of September I am wanting to use my 4g over there. Will I get charged or be charged for using it over there?

Ads93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

WIFI Calling option not available for Samsung S10

Hi all got a new s10 about a month ago, I have activated wifi calling on my account and was working fine. It has just stopped working randomly at some point and the option is now removed. I've reset the network settings and restarted the phone withou...

AndreeaC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change new Device

I recently upgraded my phone and chose to try out the Samsung Galaxy X10. Currently not really enjoying the device and would like to swap it for another. I want to keep my new contract but just want to change the phone I have. How would I go about th...

Matthew3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! scam calls

Hi, yesterday I received 2 calls from Botswana, call lasted for approx 4 seconds then rang off. today I received 8 calls from Guinea, call lasted for approx 4 seconds then rang off. These are scam calls and/or telemarketing calls. I have blocked the ...

Nigel68 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos