Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

s20 ultra

hi.I ordered my s20 ultra on the 14th of March for click & collect but now its been send for home delivery.I checked online the other day & it says they are in stock & I got a txt from o2 on Monday saying they are getting ready to ship my order.anybo...

Tami by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

unlocking

hi all im trying to unlock my phone ive used the online form didnt hear anything backive tried ringing but due to the current circumstance all calls are for prioty problems only not unlocking so yesterday a couple of weeks later i decided to register...

cxn000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Prime video extra

I recently joined 02 and was offered prime video as an extra. I signed up to this but it’s not linking to my amazon account so how do I access prime videos?

Stacey3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My order

I haven’t received my order and 02 said it would be here today. I haven’t had any texts to confirm this but the money has been taken from my account

Age verificaton

Hi.Under the current situation I am unable to verify with O2 that I am over 18.Does anybody know of any way that I can do this online, via the O2 app, easily ?Your help would be greatly appreciated.Regards.Winston Elliott.

Dubya by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney+

I've just switched to the 9gb disney+ for 6 months special offer. How do I add the Disney 6+ free for 6months. When I try to add it, its asking for £5.99 a month.

TJ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disney plus saying not yet redeemed

So after my previous post, I added the Disney plus onto my account. I followed the link as requested, signed up to Disney plus, and it's now working fine.However when I go back into My 02 it's still saying its not been redeemed, but if I follow the l...

Emily16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos