cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot log into International Favourites Bolt On

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I need to log into my International Favourites Bold On menu to refresh a number (the person cannot hear me when I call them). 

To log in, I need to request a code that is meant to be sent to my mobile via text. I have been trying to do this for days, but it did not work. Today I spent 50 minutes on the o2 chat - I was transferred three times and ended up with a 2nd tier tech guru. He told me that he could not see any texts being sent to my phone from the o2 network. This is despite the fact that an earlier advisor tried to send a code/text to me directly. My chat was disconnected because of problems with o2's network before the issue could be solved.

I have no idea what is going on. I can receive texts on my mobile, so I don't know why I am not receiving the code.

Thanks for any help/advice! 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149432 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28496 Solutions
Get back onto tech support would be my advice.
It's o2's responsibility to fix your issues or else they are in breach of contract.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94013 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Personally I would call rather than use live chat. Around 8-8.30am is the best time to call. 

Message 3 of 3