Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay as you go/basic phone

I have an old basic Samsung (non iphone) which I top up as required. I only use it for calls and texts, and don't spend much on it. An O2 salesman phoned me yesterday, and was going on about paying £10 monthly, and getting a lot of calls and texts fo...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei E5573s Login

I have never needed to login to this device in the 12 months I've owned it. However I'm in Spain and the device will not connect to an alternative network until I login. I can get into my O2 account but it is not the same as the hot spot. Any help wo...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dodgy O2 More texts

Hi all, Getting texts from "O2More" but with links to Moreo2.co.uk. Smells like a scam to me... address comes back to a BLUE PARROT FILMS19 LATCHMERE CLOSERICHMONDUNITED KINGDOMTW10 5HQ which is linked to GPF MEDIA CONSULTING LIMITED1 CASTLE ROW, HOR...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 email accounts

O2 has closed down its email accounts. Not a problem but I can still send to my account but I cannot download from the account to check. Emails sent to my o2 account just disappear. Why do emails sent to a defunct o2 email account not bounce back?

JHA1E by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with porting my number from 3

I changed to o2 on 22nd August and sent across my pac code. Something went wrong and I have ended up with a split sim. I have spent hours of my life over the last two weeks trying to sort this out. Every time I call I have to explain the situation al...

Karenlou by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy note 7

I pre-ordered a galaxy note 7 2 days agoThey sent me emails confirming my order and giving me my order numberBut everytime I go on My o2 I have nothing there to trackSo then I went on that live chat thing and they told me my order has been cancelled....

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos