cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change family bolt on

Anonymous
Not applicable

I need to add a member to my Family bolt on, and also delete a number.

However when I try and managed this from the site it doesn't work, it constantly tells me a number isn't valid; I know this, this is the one I want to delete.

It won't let me delete this number, I've tried making the amend straight in that box replacing the name and number, I've tried deleting the number and I've tried just removing it.

Everytime I get the red box telling me that it's invalid.

How can I get round this?

Thanks in advance for any help that can be given.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94052 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

If you have the time and the patience, keep trying and you will get through.

Message 11 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes Jonsie I did speak to several people including managers and was told its a technical problem was offered no compensation and no time scale was given for a fix so not good enough in my eyes as I'm paying for a service I cant use so I thought a complaint was the right way to go

Message 12 of 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94052 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Exactly the way I would have gone damien. The very least they could have done is refund the payments you have made so an official complaint is certainly warranted. Let us know how it goes.

Message 13 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well the automated reply I got said someone would be in touch within ten days the tenth working day is tomorrow so I called up head office today and was told yes we have your complaint and someone will call you today or tomorrow got a feeling they wont though but will let you know either way

Message 14 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

No phone call yet will give it a few more hours then get on to head office again this has gone on too long and today is the tenth day so I want an answer

Message 15 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just an update guys had no phone call on Friday so I decided to call head office again got put through to someone who said they would look into it and ring me back which they did they said they have managed to add on the number and it should work within 24 hours it is still not working they have had to submit yet another technical form and the lady I'm dealing with isn't in again till Monday I have been given £15 compensation but just cant see what is taking o2 so long to fix this error in their system it is really getting to me now I have had this bolt on since it first came out with no problems now it just seems riddled with them  

Message 16 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
So sorry to hear you keep having these problems, Damien. Keep us updated please. Would love to hear how it works out.
Message 17 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will let you know Leonard would love to know how others are doing it if they are as even the o2 tech team seem to be stumped on this one

Message 18 of 21

johnharrison500
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried that and was told it was sorted ,but it wasn't, will try again but im not very hopeful

Message 19 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

It appears that O2 can now add and delete at there end but the customer still cannot manage what we are paying for its all getting a bit silly now O2 seem to be sitting on this problem and don't want to bother to fix it 

Message 20 of 21