Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! Refresh

What you may not know, is that when you go on Refresh, O2 do 2 credit searches on you, one for the airtime and one for a "Loan" for your phone. 100 points from my rating. The girl in the shop told me that as I was an exisiting customer upgrading earl...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order Confirmation?

Hi,I just bought an item on the O2 store but havnt got any confirmation email. Not sure why this would be?. I paid online then chose the option to collect from local store in the morning. Do I get order confirmation once store opens?. Chat facility c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Priority tickets - bad experience

I'd like to know what O2 plan to do about the following and if nothing I'd like them to state that. I tried to book priority tickets today but it was far from convenient. It was for Status Quo at the O2 in London. On my laptop it first off it said cl...

Infobleep by Level 4: Observant
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

FITBIT offer phone replaces

HI,The fitbit offer doesn't accept my phones imei number.. I opened a new contract with you, however the original S6 I got was faulty and had to be changed to the one I have now. This is the only imei number I have not the original. Please can someon...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 open

I've txt my o2 open code nd my name nd acres nd post code..... nd I got txt bck saying this services is not live,can u explain this anyone

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can bolt-ons be restricted on my teenagers o2 pay monthly contract?

Help, I need to find a way to stop my teenage daughter from adding data bolt ons every other day now that she lives with her dad who has no wifi. I have no day to day control as she doesnt live with me, and this months bill is over £100 because of th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HOW THE HELL DO I CHANGE MY ADDRESS

I am in absolute need of help. I need to change the address on my account but I can find nowhere on this poxy website in which to do that ? I've looked everywhere it's probably really simple, But it's proving the most difficuilt. HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos