cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beyonce O2 Priority Tikets

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi !

Been waiting since 9AM on the Waiting room to get tickets and the system is very slow.

Just scared that the same problem as the one raised earlier with Michael Buble will bounce back.

Does anyone experience the same problem here ?

Message 1 of 134
133 REPLIES 133

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144175 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Maybe some people didn't pass the literacy checks wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 121 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable
i wanted 5 tickets we were all at different addresses not all logged into same log ins was hoping at least 1 of us would get tickets to go the show not sell them like some ppl have so dont see any harm in that
Message 122 of 134

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
i wanted 5 tickets we were all at different addresses not all logged into same log ins was hoping at least 1 of us would get tickets to go the show not sell them like some ppl have so dont see any harm in that

You're obviously a fan, so yes you should have got your tickets, unfortunately the offer was oversubscribed and many people missed out.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 123 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Repeat question for Toby/Leonard - who, in O2, was responsible for contracting the ineffective website partner, and what is being done about their personal failures, and that of the website partner?

As for steersy, I am one of the 'cancelling contract' brigade - however I had one browser open, my laptop - and had all sorts of problems detailed earlier in this thread, does that make me ignorant?

Your grouping of everyone who had problems together, as some kind of multi logon quintuple browser criminals was, well, ignorant really.

Short answer Yes. Happy to elaborate if you want me too. You not using common sense to understand that a select number of tickets and large number of people wanting those tickets added to the multiple browsers/wifi/ broadband speed effects the success of gaining tickets and you blaming o2 plus threatening to go elsewhere shows what type of person you are. 

Message 124 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

A question..... How many tickets were available?

Having been sold out I would guess 100% of those customers are happy?

Message 125 of 134

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Exactly, probably in the thousands and they go on general sale tomorrow so there is still a chance to get them.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 126 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Exactly, probably in the thousands and they go on general sale tomorrow so there is still a chance to get them.

So like everthing that has a limited number with a limited time scale to get them some people will be unhappy? 

I guess those people should boycott O2, O2 arena, every O2 sponsorship team, AEG, Supermarkets and shops that sell top up cards, ATM's that do O2 top ups....... I could go on.

Message 127 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

Steersy - I would like you to elaborate actually. You accuse me of not using common sense to understand that a select number of tickets and large number of people would have an effect on success of gaining tickets - but in several posts above this I have clearly stated that was not the problem, my problem was the poor performance of the website partner - that finally clear enough?

You also stated this : I have had google crash several times over the years but I still use them. According to some arguments here I should stop. Should I also stop using Sainsburys because there queues are large at the weekend?

If you feel strongly enough then it is your prerogative to do so, as it is mine.

Message 128 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Steersy - I would like you to elaborate actually. You accuse me of not using common sense to understand that a select number of tickets and large number of people would have an effect on success of gaining tickets - but in several posts above this I have clearly stated that was not the problem, my problem was the poor performance of the website partner - that finally clear enough?

You also stated this : I have had google crash several times over the years but I still use them. According to some arguments here I should stop. Should I also stop using Sainsburys because there queues are large at the weekend?

If you feel strongly enough then it is your prerogative to do so, as it is mine.

Back in the old days when people had to queue up over night at the box office for tickets there could still be a large number of people disappointed at the experience. Now imagine people queing up, except from all over the country, and holding up around 5 spaces at a time - this is essentially what is happening with the website.

The website in which O2 use is obviously designed for such purposes as high traffic and multiple sessions clogging it up - however it is not fault free.

Any issues you feel you had with it you can report to the website directly or, if you have time, write a letter to O2's complaints department; perhaps they can forward on your concerns to the partner. However, on the whole it is a successful site, fit for purpose, which most customers used with ease. 

Message 129 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

opium - I understand and agree with most of what you post - however, the problem O2 have created is that priority/moments is sold as a package to make customers feel part of something, and that there are tangible benefits to it, with the implication being that part of our monthly tariff is paying for that package (whether that is correct or not is not the point, it is the feeling that O2 engender) - so you can surely understand the frustration when O2 paying customers have a bad experience like the website performance?

My whole point was that O2, offering this benefit, should be investigating why the website let down a number (maybe even a majority) or users down last week. I can understand a reluctance to do so however as it is not a revenue generator.

Message 130 of 134