cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

** BEWARE ** DIGITAL VIRGO AKA TOP STREAMIN SCAM !!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

HAVE BEEN  charged £4.50 a week by above company ..  just randomly .. somehow they have managed to take 4.50 a week from my 02 acct.. have reported this to O2 ( s africa call centre ) 

hope can 02 allow this  scam ???!! it well documented on the internet see

here

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/fr.clicnscores.com

02 what are you doing about this ???

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's happened on me!! When I walked in street, received a text from FreeMSG: Welcome to top Streaming! Please Find your IDs hereafter: Login...password:..., then I received bill from O2 and charged 18.00 pound sterling for 4*4.5 pounds per week happened.

Message 11 of 26

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions
It took more than just walking in the street.....
Not much more, but walking in the street didn't cause it.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 12 of 26

jonsie
  • 93353 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6986 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Yes that would mean we are all at risk simply walking down the street.... 

Message 13 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 124360 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

Yes that would mean we are all at risk simply walking down the street.... 

Maybe 'walking down the street, using mobile and clicking on a FB link'? Seems the most obvious thing...or something else? Just adding my thoughts to the discussion....dizzy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 26

MI5
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions
Tin foil hat time folks slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 15 of 26

jonsie
  • 93353 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6986 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm strong advice you to report this matter to Action Ftaud. I met the same SCAM recently. I have reported to the Police to STOP Digital Virgo's telecom fraud and received a reference letter.

www.actionfraud.police.uk

Message 17 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm sure that fraud happened in the street, I accompanied with my wife, she hate me to use mobile to ignore her... so I'm sure that day I did nothing just walked down the street...suddenly, a welcome text received, the fraud started...
Message 18 of 26

MI5
  • 147262 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions
I guarantee it was a response to something you did prior to that though.
Message 19 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI,

TopStreaming provides unlimited access to streaming videos and movies.

What you've said is quite odd... in deed, two clicks are required to authenticate a “consent to charge”.

Protocols for those sub are strict and controlled... Do not hesitate to contact: customer@topstreaming.co.uk and ask for more info. Customer care service is the best way to understand.

Just check your phone screen is well blocked...

Message 20 of 26