cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone used O2 Recycle?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, was wondering if anyone has used O2 recyle as want to recyle my old iphone 5 an they seem to have the best price (£196) but was wondering if i go in the store would i need to bring anything besides the phone such as proof of purchase or Charger or anything like that or just the phone with everything erased as i cant seem to find out on there site? Also do they usually give the price which is quoted on there website? Used Carphonewarehouse trade in last time an they gave the price they quoted without any problems an only wanted the phone but there price seems to be £40 less this time. Thanks in advanced. 

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous  A tale of caution for us all I think. My contract on my S3 is due for renewal next February.

This S3 is the most underused smartphone hanging around this forum. I don't understand half the apps let

alone use them. It always has been in a case and is treated as if it's a newborn...LOL

So I won't be putting this in a bag and sending it anywhere. If someone attempted to tell me that the screen

was cracked or it was water damaged I think WW3 would ensue!

All things considered, I think my son will benefit from an early birthday present....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 21