Other Products and Services
Ask the community questions about any other products and services.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Products and Services board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Products and Services board! If you have a question about any O2 product or service that doesn't have it's own board such as O2 voicemail, insurance, roaming, etc then this is the board where you can ask questions to...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Coronavirus (Covid 19) Community Help and Support

We currently find ourselves in an unprecedented situation of virtual lockdown, working from home, laid off and generally suffering from reduced services and support. In order to help with contacting O2 I've pulled together all the options I know off ...

Community_STS_PAC2.png Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 147 replies
  • 27 kudos

Resolved! my o2

Hi how does my o2 work? Do i need details? Where do i obtain that information from? Will they automatically send it to me?

b4u2 by Level 8: Talented
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Help

Hi Can you please tell me how much to top up to recieve this offer 4 GB Data 4000 calls 3000 texts Thank You

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 priority

I am getting bored of the priority services not working. Yes I know its free and its not a big part of why I am with O2 but if they are going to offer something it should at least work. And when it does work its still hard to get the codes half the t...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Puk2 code

I've gone into my settings in the phone I've got my contract sum in which is only a old LG phone as my iPhone is locked to orange atm. Anyway it's asking me for the puk 2 code? I've tried using the puk code on my O2 app but it isn't working? Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PAC code

Hello, I wanted the PAC code cause i wanna go with another network (giffgaff), I called 4445 and it gives me an 8 only-letters code, but giffgaff asks me for a different style of code. 'Please enter a valid Porting Authorisation Code (AAA111111)'

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Old phone number to new payg

Hello all - I wonder if anyone can assist. I have just upgraded my old O2 monthly phone contract to become an ipad. This means allow the sim (and phone number) as now associated with the ipad, i have lost the phone element of it. I hadnt thought it t...

squonk63 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to ask a technical question before buying?

Hi, When I try to use O2's Online Chat facility, it's asking to input an O2 mobile number, which I haven't got as I'm not an O2 customer at present. How to get around this please? I'd rather just use the Chat option (so everything's in writing & quic...

GAT by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! The inconvenience of Click and Collect

Hi,So I chose click and collect when purchasing my new phone today. I selected the phone I wanted with the tarriff that suited me and 2 out of the 3 o2 stores in my town said that I could collect it today. I selected one of them and got to the final ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2wifi blocking websites on .cz domain and do not provide service due to their own fault.

I am trying to access important websites on .cz domains (ministrty of foreign affairs, main newspaper website, email provider etc.) over o2wifi and they are shown as non existent.They are main websites, you can find them over google but as soon as cl...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone is with o2 insurance and no updates. Anyone had to wait a long time for a replacement?

Hi. I dropped my Samsung S6 last Wednesday night and called the insurance company Thursday morning. I have full £10 a month insurance. DPD came to collect my phone the next day and I thought everything was going well... and now no update since Monday...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos