Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My Blackberry Torch freezes all the time

I have persevered with my Blackberry Torch because I quite liked it at first, but after about 3 months so many problems have arisen. First of all, all sound just completely disapeared. I could only hear sound if the earphones were connected!! No matt...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No tethering on Pay Go

I have a new Nokia 620 which has a nice internet sharing feature for tethering and it connects without effort to my Asus Windows 8 tablet. As I am going away for a couple of days I thought great I'll just get an extra GB of data as a BoltOn for a ten...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems sending and receiving MMS Nokia Lumia 820

So I've had this phone since February and from the very start it has outright refused to send or receive MMS. Could anyone tell me why, and how to resolve this issue?Sincerely, becoming a technophobe with every passing hour...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2app

does anybody know if the o2app will be coming for windows phone .ihave a nokia 820.the phone was bought from tesco.my wife has the app on a nokia 720 bought from o2

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! BB10 OS update

I believe the OS update is being rolled out. Any idea when O2 will have the update? It's meant to prolong battery life etc.

Sanj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 91 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry - email

My Blackberry has stopped receiving e-mails yesterday afternoon wondering why?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data connection not working on Nokia Lumia 710

Hello! I am using the Nokia lumia 710 on Windows 7.5, and I have recently switched my PAYG tariff from 'Favourite Place' to 'Text and Web' I change on the 24th of January 2013, and I have topped up £10 the night that I did it, this morning (the 25th)...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Dell XPS10 Windows RT

Hi, new to all this. Don't know if anyone can help ( the O2 Guru's can't!!!) I've got a Dell XPS 10 running Windows RT and their in built mail app. I've tried setting it up to pick up my O2 email but the only options I can get are for IMAP or Exchang...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos