Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

BlackBerry 10.2 OS

With BlackBerry OS 10.2 in carrier testing and due for a October release, how about O2 taking a lead and giving us dates of when we can expect to download it? Rough timescales in the next few weeks going forward, saves the endless 'whens it coming' t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia Amber Update

Anyone know when will O2 approve & push this update?

pgc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lumia 1020 pricing

Morning all At the moment in the O2 shop if you select handsets by Nokia the price for the Lumia 1020 is displayed as £0.00 to £399.99 however when you then select "see more" the price goes up to £0.00 to £639.99 Link at https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/pho...

Resolved! Help with Blackberry curve 9320 issues

I currently have a blackberry curve 9320 on pay as you go and for some reason just recently the phone wont recognise the sim card it comes up on the screen saying "initialisation failed" sos I have tried many times taking the battery and sim out and ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! battery life

battery on blackberry curve 8250 is lasting 5 hours tops! dont use lots of internet, is an old device. will the battery boost app be a good option?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia 720 screen and digitizer replacement

Hi all, I am having trouble getting my phone fixed. I dropped it and the glass screen and digitizer have both broken. I have had a few quotes, cheapest £160, but seems excessive and wondered if anyone could help with any other companies that would do...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Battery life

Is it me? I have had the blackberry curve 9320 for about a year and the battery was running out really fast recently. So I replaced it and this one runs out in a day too! What am I doing wrong, or are other people having the same problems? And should...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

lumia1020

Hi . Does anyone know if i can buy a cover for my lumia1020 which will cover my wireless charging cover. Or do i have take cover off. Thomas???

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos