Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nightmare Nokia 520

Hi - can someone help please? I've switched from a Galaxy 2 to a Nokia- not realising the problems/differences. Firstly I don't seem to be able to connect to my o2 email account. I use Windows Live Mail not Outlook on my laptop - is that the issue? A...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2nd email address

Hello, I have a second email address.Can this address also be put on my blackberry so I receive emails as well as my first email address?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! www.02email.co.uk

I forgot my log in details for blackberry internet service (wwwo2email.co.uk). I just upgraded my phone from a blackberry torch to the blackberry z10. my o2email.co.uk account is now locked and its telling me to either wait for the lock out period to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking numbers

We can talk to a Robot on Mars but we cant stop people calling us. I want to block these PPI and similar numbers. I do not want a new number and I do not want to call the police. I have a simple old Nokia no frills, no camera or colour mobile phone. ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia Lumia 800 would not charge.

Last month, my charger port was damaged when it fell on the ground whilst charging. I sent it off to o2 to see if they could fix it, as advised by an o2 guru. I recevied an email from the 02 repair team stating "We are sorry to advise that your hands...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2email.co.uk

So I have had to restore my bb and now I can't set up my o2email account which is my blackberry ID. I tried to use the forgotten password link but get told the link/password gets sent to my bb. How am I meant to retrive this?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet connection Nokia Lumia 800

I have no Internet connection. I've set up apn, tried network setting from market place, still receive message "connection not sheared" help please

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I can't get the puk code for my blackberry 9900

Can somebody help I have entered the pin code incorrectly on my phone 3 times an now require a puk code. I've signed in to O2 online were I can enter my phone number to request one. But I'm being told my number isn't an O2 number?!? Can someone pleas...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Currently have a contract, due to expire Feb 2014 and going overseas to Tanzania.

Currently have a contract, due to expire Feb 2014 and going overseas to Tanzania for 2-3 years, can i get coverage while over there and is it possible to also purchase miFi and what technical specs associated with this will I need to keep in mind etc...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal indication vs actual signal strength

Hi Not sure if this is the right place but here goes. My office has a very poor O2 reception and ironically we have O2 as the business mobile provider.. I get between 1 and 2 bars with a G or H symbol on my Lumia 820. This is just about manageable fo...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos