Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! blackberry 8520

got old blackberry 8520 .how do i increase the ring time before it goes to voicemail,this has probably been done before so appologies for being boring.but its driving me mad as it only rings 3 times before it goes to voicemailthanks in advancedan

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

3G doesn't seem to connect

Hello my name is Harry I have a Nokia lumia 520 and can not seem to get it to connect to the 3G I have looked around all the settings and it not that I think it's a network problem

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'Can't send text' message on Nokia Lumia 620

Since late afternoon, every text I have tried to send has failed - it looks as if it has gone, but two minutes later the message 'Can't send message, Try again' appears. Is there anything very simple I can do? I have never opened my phone, have never...

Meggle by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

HelloIt states on my o2 account that my contract renewal date is the 29th december 2013.I was just enquiring about details on this - do I have to come in store to make sure it ends on this date or how else can I go about it? As I am not looking for a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Saving text messages to SkyDrive

I have a Windows phone HTC 8S and I have set it to save/back up text messages to Sky Drive, but it simply refuses to do this. Is this something which O2 have prevented customers from doing as is the case with delivery and read receipts? Any advice wo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PERSONALISED SMS ALERT TONES FOR THE NOKIA LUMIA

Hello allas I had some success on the forum recently thanks to a fellow postee, thought I'd put this question out for discussion and may be positive response: Does anyone know if possible and how one might set personalised sms alert tones on LUMIAS.....

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! emails

hi i,ve recently got a nokia 520 phone and found out i cannot get my outlook express emails onto my phone because my microsoft xp does not work on my phone is there a microsoft fix or do i have to buy 1 zinstall

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos