Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia 520

Hi have just started with the Nokia 520 and am having a lot of trouble using the camera button on the side of the phone, can still take pictures with the arrow key, but it says you can start the camera by clicking the external button, it does not wor...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling abroad

I am currently in Italy and I cannot make any calls but can receive and send texts any ideas please

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My O2 app

Does anyone know when O2 will release the My O2 for Nokia ? All we have is the app which directs you to the website. However the website doesnt work for me. Any help would be much appreciated. O2 live chat doesn't seem interested in answering. Thanks...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel

I'm off to Prague for three days, what are the charges like there and what's the local providor called? Cheers

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry q10 issue setting up o2 email

Hi, I have a new q10 and want to set up my o2 email on it but it keeps saying something about forwarding addresses etc. I entre my o2 email and password (which I am 100% sure is correct as I have just changed it!) and then I add the forwarding email ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

new tarrif

I just took out a new contract with o2 and upon putting my SIM into the new phone, i've found that i can't access bbm, facebook, twitter, internet etc. It says that my data plan doesn't cover it but on My o2 it says that everything's up to date and w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tracking an O2 mobile, with users consent

Need to check location of partners mobile when out walking with or without family dog. Tried searching on web for this service without much success, wondered if O2 have feature available, free or as a "Bolt on" Only going to be used in emergercy i.e....

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry Q10 3G

Hi,Right here it goes... I've just got a Blackberry Q10 and was wondering how on earth do you turn off the 3G? I use Wi-Fi mainly during the day but the problem is that at night I don't want to be getting emails etc through when I'm trying to sleep. ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlocking my blackberry 9900

can anyone tell me how i can unlock my blackberry 9900?? please will be going on holiday soon and i would like to be able to use other countries sim cards

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos