cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top-up issues (partial screen break)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there. I am attempting to top up my phone (Windows 530) with a top-up credit voucher since my phone did not come with a top-up card. I have minor crack in the base of the screen, and it prevents part of the screen from working (not all) stopping me from entering certain numbers on the keypad (e.g. 4 and 7) which are in the code. Is there any other way I could top-up with this voucher, or would I have to use a different method or even purchase a new phone?

The phone is functional enough to text (albeit to access the keys the phone has to be rotated 180 degress to get to areas). 

Apologies for my lack of clarification. 

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Top up help here http://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-and-go/topping-up#qs
You could try calling cs to see if they can process the voucher for you but in future use another method or get the screen fixed slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi  @Anonymous 

Welcome to the forum

Can you not top up by calling 4445?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Actually...there are a number of ways to pay....

Via MyO2  http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

or Call 2729 from your mobile or ring or 0800 588 4217 from a landline and enter the mobile number you wish to pay

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You could try calling cs to see if they can process the voucher for you but in future use another method or get the screen fixed slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you so very much! Your help has been fantastic! slight_smile Sorry for the delay, if only my internet speed was as fast as you have been! slight_smile Thank you slight_smile
Message 5 of 10

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Hope you get it sorted.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Thank you so very much! Your help has been fantastic! slight_smile Sorry for the delay, if only my internet speed was as fast as you have been! slight_smile Thank you slight_smile

Happy to help...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

That's a good link Rich...I have pinched it to add to my collection..:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 10

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No worries, I like the bit about shortcode dialing from abroad.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Glad to see someone so happy and so grateful after your recommendations @Cleoriff and @MI5

Message 10 of 10