cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 "confirms" Blackberry OS 10.2.1 launch in January

Anonymous
Not applicable

http://www.geekshut.com/o2-confirms-blackberry-os-10-2-1-launches-january/15745

Can't come soon enough! i'm not loading leaks onto my Z10 and I'm looking forward to some of the new features we'll be getting with the OS!

Message 1 of 80
79 REPLIES 79

Anonymous
Not applicable

When you say "it's here" where is here exactly ?  Do I need to go to the O" site to get the latest OS or is it somewhere else ?

Message 51 of 80

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 52 of 80

Anonymous
Not applicable

Great stuff, I am now updated with my Q5 along with a 2.7% increase in my monthly price. Totally unbelievable!!

Message 53 of 80

aldaweb
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions
Just got the update notification as I left the office. Will have to wait until I'm home now.

Sent from my Z10
iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 54 of 80

Anonymous
Not applicable

Woohoo!!! I love update days! Fantastic Can't wait to get home now!

@Anonymous wrote:

When you say "it's here" where is here exactly ?  Do I need to go to the O" site to get the latest OS or is it somewhere else ?

I've always updated my Z10 using OTA, on the phone. But make sure you take a backup of your phone using Link on a PC if possible just in case!

Message 55 of 80

Anonymous
Not applicable

ok so aren't we supposed to be able to update android apps or something. Aahhh geez, blackberry trying so hard.

Either way update seems good. Hoping the alarm on my phone will now switch itself on in the morning.

Message 56 of 80

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

ok so aren't we supposed to be able to update android apps or something. Aahhh geez, blackberry trying so hard.

Yep, you just need to install one of the Android App stores on the phone such as Amazon or Snap APK Downloader

http://crackberry.com/best-places-find-android-apps-blackberry

Message 57 of 80

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic!

The only issue I have ever had with my Z10 is the unavailability of a handful of apps. Having now installed Snap, my BlackBerry World is now complete.

The only thing which could possibly seperate me and my Z10 is a Z30 slight_smile

Message 58 of 80

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

If you have an Android phone as well you can use App Backup and Restore to save the Apk's to SD card, except for commercial apps.

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 59 of 80

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

I have a question. I have a blackberry Q5 am I now able to use 4g as a pay monthly customer with the new update?

Message 60 of 80