Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iwatch

Chris1a2b
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi guys, considering buying an iwatch cellular, will it work with my normal o2 contract without paying any extra on my monthly bill? I will be getting the watch from a 3rd party and not from o2 direct (vitality health).

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144153 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Chris1a2b 

It will connect via bluetooth only without the watch data plan, so you will always need your phone with you.

To use as a standalone device, you need the £5 per month watch data plan.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144153 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Chris1a2b 

It will connect via bluetooth only without the watch data plan, so you will always need your phone with you.

To use as a standalone device, you need the £5 per month watch data plan.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Sharing
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anyone any look connecting iwatch 7 to iPhone 12 cellular plan? Still having issues and o2 seem to be no help, all they do is reset esim and try again but still getting “error code 14” when go to connect watch ….4 weeks later , 3 phone calls and into o2 shop still don’t have a clue 

Message 3 of 3