cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black software update

Anonymous
Not applicable
Does 02 have any idea when the black software update will be available for windows nokia lumia 520? I need an auto sms service on my phone, as i am on the road a lot, and not having this service is damaging my business!! I should have got a different phone on reflection as the features are really not for me.
Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

According to the "Lumia Black Check" app the 520's black update has changed from "waiting approval" to "comming soon", however long that is is anyone's guess.

I'm in a similar situation to yourself, and i'm waiting for this update to solve a few voicemail issues i'm having. 

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144673 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
Hi Sarah, what is it exactly you need? Do you need to respond to missed calls with an sms message?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi... Yes missed calls and text messages, to be honest i am a technophobe, but used to use an android app auto sms which would automatically send texts to missed calls and sms messages with my chosen text. I am having difficulty locating anything similar for the windows lumia 520
Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144673 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
I've had a quick look but can't see any suitable apps either.
I'll post back if I find anything to see you through until the update.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you so much for your help.. (Fingers crossed the update happens soon) or i may just have to use my old phone 😞
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

According to the "Lumia Black Check" app the 520's black update has changed from "waiting approval" to "comming soon", however long that is is anyone's guess.

I'm in a similar situation to yourself, and i'm waiting for this update to solve a few voicemail issues i'm having. 

Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

downloaded and installing Black on my 520 as we speak

Message 7 of 7