Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 21

Re: who would you like to see present Top Gear?

Can I suggest that for the new presenter of Top Gear that we vote for a cat? Or just cats reactions at being filmed at high speed in various supercars? Ticks all the right boxes in what we really want doesn't it and the bonus being, you just pay the cat in food! 

Sheepdog in "Youtube's newest channel" mode

Topics: 256

@sheepdog wrote:

Can I suggest that for the new presenter of Top Gear that we vote for a cat? Or just cats reactions at being filmed at high speed in various supercars? Ticks all the right boxes in what we really want doesn't it and the bonus being, you just pay the cat in food! 

Sheepdog in "Youtube's newest channel" mode

Awww @sheepdog thank you sooo much ... I'm in tears laughing ... you've started my day with mega belly laffs LOL

& you @Cleoriff wanting to bash Jezza with a frying pan LOL ... he's a Yorkshireman !!! ffs 

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Anonymous

@MI5 wrote:
Clarkson, Hammond and May......

I watched the first episode that Chris Evans presented, and I haven't bothered with Top Gear since  Smiley Indifferent

Topics: 536

Same......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 548

I watched one episode a couple of months ago....seriously underwhelmed. The programme is now broken...it's not Top Gear anymore so just it die in peace.

Highlighted
Topics: 72

They can get who ever they want i have never watched Top Gear and dont intend doing