Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46978 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5053 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6600 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Technology to make traveling easier

This would help getting through airport security a lot!https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/14/analogic-is-using-medical-imaging-tech-to-speed-up-airport-security.html

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bye Bye Big Brother

Finally, sanity has occurred and the "social experiment", Big Brother is ending!!!! https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-45519752 Always believed it should have been done once or twice then died way back in the 90's (was in Holland when it f...

sheepdog by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 40 replies
  • 0 kudos

What mobile games do you play?

Hey guys, I've spent a lot of (pleasurable!) time playing games on my mobile (currently iPhone 6S, which I'm thinking of changing, but that's beside the point), and I'd love to hear which games you have on yours?? @Glory1 I know you have hundreds of ...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 281 replies
  • 0 kudos

Let's surprise Martin!

Note: If you're reading this, Martin, please stop and go enjoy your holiday Hi everyone, As most of you know by now, Martin is on holiday for the next two weeks. When he returns from his well-deserved time off, rested and relaxed, @Marjo and myself w...

EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

I never know...

Whether to start a new topic or not. Like the weather or music. It seems pointless starting a new one when there are older ones about with perfectly apt / good titles that were talking about the exact same thing.. But I know some people / forums are ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in September

Hey everyone, It's time for our monthly movie discussion! As usual I've listed a few movies I'm interested in seeing this month and would love to hear your cinematic plans for September. Did anyone catch any of the films released last month or any th...

Screen Shot 2018-09-11 at 12.11.22.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm on holiday for the next few weeks!

Hey everyone, I'm going to give @Marjo and @EmilieT some peace and quiet and take a break! I'm not going away on this break but will be spending my time at home finishing up some decorating around the house, lots of movies and video games and taking ...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos